Prevention and Gum Health
The most important part of dental health is preventing disease. Regular cleanings and check-ups allow you to maintain your dental health and reduce your risk of a dental emergency or more extensive dental treatment. We offer several services to help prevent cavities and gum disease.
- Prophylaxis (Dental Cleaning)
- Comprehensive and Periodic Examinations
- Digital Radiographs
- Sealants (Children and Adolescents)
- Fluoride Applications
For some patients gum disease progresses beyond the point of gingivitis to a condition known as periodontitis. Periodontitis can develop more easily if it has been a long time since your last dental cleaning. Periodontitis can cause red, swollen and bleeding gums early on but if left untreated will result in loss of gums and/or bone and possibly tooth loss. As part of your evaluation we will check for signs of periodontitis and discuss treatment options such as scaling and root planing (deep cleaning) if necessary.
- Composite Restorations (Tooth-Colored Fillings)
- Dental Crowns – All-Ceramic Crowns, Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns, Gold Crowns
- Root Canal Therapy
- Custom Bleaching/Whitening Trays
- Nightguards and Sports Mouthguards
There are multiple options to replace your missing teeth, each having its advantages and disadvantages. Please call us to discuss what options may be right for you.
- Fixed Partial Dentures (Bridges)
- Removable Prosthodontics – including Full Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Implant Restorations – Implant Crowns, Bridges and Implant-retained Dentures